In the past 10 years, there has been a high demand for voice over professionals and realistic AI voice generators due to their usefulness in businesses and in content creation.
Today, AI-generated voices are frequently employed in games, branding, voice work in animated films, voice assistants, YouTube videos, audiobooks, and so on.
Although there has also been a rise in the creation of AI voice generators also, a majority of customers still tend to leave unsatisfied and at the end of the day, they lay up complaints after using some of those software.
In this article, I would be reviewing the top 7 best AI realistic voice generators and what makes them stand out from the crowd.
So without wasting any more of your time, let’s dive right into the discussion of the day
In this article, I would be reviewing the top 7 best AI realistic voice generators and what makes them stand out from the crowd so without wasting your time, let’s dive right into the meat of the matter.
What are the Best AI Realistic Voice Generators?
1. Murf.ai – Best Ai Voice Generator
The first software on my list of best AI realistic voice generators is none other than the Murf.AI.
Murf.AI provides its users with studio-quality AI voiceovers for their podcasts, movies, games, and other professional presentations.
You can generate compelling sound and lifelike voices for all of your projects and content even if you don’t have any expertise or much time.
Murf’s language collection contains over 110 different AI voices to choose from. After you’ve finished the voice-over, you can add your desired video, image, or music.
Users can utilize the service to sync any of their creatives with a voice of their choice. You can also record and upload your own speech to be turned into a studio-quality voice. You will also have the opportunity to experiment with the delivery and intonation of the premium voices selected. To personalize the voice-over, you can change the tone, adjust the pitch, insert punctuation, and add emphasis.
- Large library of voices and languages
- Expressive emotional speaking styles
- Pitch and fine-tune voice tones
- Audio and text input support
- Free plan: $0.00 per month
- Basic plan: $13.00 per month (Billed annually)
- Pro plan: $26 per month (Billed annually)
- Enterprise plan: $83 per month (Billed annually)
Synthesys is a realistic AI speech generator and AI video generator that can generate multimedia content in minutes. This software is a multifunctional AI generator that can be used to create podcasts, audiobooks, training videos, product tutorials, commercials, marketing advertising, animations, and gaming content, among other things.
The Synthesys AI Voice Generator allows you to create realistic audio from your text in three simple steps: select your voice, enter your text, and click create.
Synthesys provides 30+ male and female AI voices in 66+ languages and for various use cases, and it is available for Mac and PC.
- An extensive library of professional voices: 35 Female, and over 30 Male
- Create and sell unlimited voiceovers for any purpose
- Extremely lifelike voices unlike competing platforms
- Adjust reading speed and pause length.
- Listen to all demo voices beforehand.
- Audio Synthesys: $29 per month (or $279 annually).
- Human Studio Synthesys: $39 per month
- Audio and Human Studio Synthesys: $59 per month.
Sonantic is a user-friendly artificial intelligence voice generator that has attracted considerable recognition in the AI industry for its ability to produce realistic and expressive AI voices. With a few simple clicks, you can easily modify the tone of your produced speech to match various human emotions such as anger, sadness, and happiness.
You can also change the intensity of your emotions to fit your needs by selecting one of three intensity levels. In a short period of time, the platform can transform text into speech.
Production directors can use Sonantic to receive high-quality voice-over work for their projects in as little as a few minutes. The software is web-based and it is also available for desktop.
Additionally, users can manage the pitch and tempo of their voice-over work because the platform allows complete control over various voice performance characteristics of users.
- High-quality sound export.
- Modify or Tweak AI Voice’s pitch, volume, pacing, and tone.
- Choose from a huge library of professional voice-over work.
- Integrates emotions into narratives
- Reduces production timelines
- Custom Pricing plan
Lovo is one of the best AI realistic voice-generating software available on the globe today. This software has user-friendly technology that enables both casual users and Pro-developers to generate speech from text and create voice-overs that sound like they were recorded by humans. On the platform, there are around 180 voice kinds accessible in over 33 languages.
This application allows users to convert up to 15,000 characters at a time. Every day, the platform is updated with new voices. On this platform, text-to-speech conversion is straightforward. You can also utilize the API to create natural-sounding voices that can be fine-tuned to portray human emotions.
The application can develop custom voices for you in less than 5 minutes. There are video lessons available to help you understand how to utilize this AI voice generator.
If you are still unsure after watching the videos, or if you prefer a written version of the tutorials, an e-book with all of the information on LOVO Studio is available.
- Unlimited listening, conversion, and sharing.
- Access to a huge voice library.
- Convert up to 15000 characters in one go.
- DIY voice cloning.
- Over 180 voice collections in 33 languages
- Voice-overs from text
- Customized voice skins
- Free trial: Free Version is available
- Personal Plan: $17.99 per month
- Freelancer: $49.99 per month
5. Streams Speak
Streams Speak is a great web-based voice generator that is well-known for delivering natural-sounding text-to-speech. It has a simple user interface that helps beginners quickly generate a voice from the speech they enter into the text box.
It is Because of the effective implementation of machine learning technology in its development, Streams Speak successfully generates realistic speech sounds. In addition to text, the platform offers Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML), which gives the generated speech a more human tone. Users can choose between three different English-speaking styles.
While transcribing, the user can construct texts by making on-the-spot recordings of up to one minute in length. You will be able to record audio files longer than two minutes if you log in.
- Allows Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML)
- a free plan of up to 10,000 characters per month for speed generation, and 30 minutes of voice transcription
- Three different English-speaking styles
- Free to Sign-up and use
- Free plan: Free version available for all users (limited features)
- Premium plan: $19 per month (first 14 days Free)
Speechelo is one of the best AI Realistic Voice Generators that can turn any text into a human-sounding voiceover.
The text-to-speech engine also adds inflections to the voice, supports 24 languages in total, and lets you choose the tone for reading the text. Speechelo works on Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and Chrome platforms, and it converts any text into voiceover in only three stages.
This tool is frequently used for training videos, sales videos, educational movies, and a variety of other purposes. Another advantage of the Speechelo software is that it includes characteristics such as the inclusion of breathing noises and longer pauses between each syllable.
Also, the online text editor checks the content for mistakes and adds punctuation marks as needed. With all these qualities, you can see why it made it to this list of best AI Realistic Voice Generators 2022.
- Speechelo has over 30 human-sounding voices.
- It offers three ways to read the text, normal tone, joyful tone, and serious tone.
- It has features of adding breathing sounds and longer pauses after each phrase.
- The online text editor checks the text and adds punctuation marks as required.
- It will let you change the speed and pitch.
- Speechelo is available for a one-time payment of $47
Play.ht is a web-based voice generator that allows you to generate high-quality text-to-speech. Because of its simple user interface, the platform is exceptionally simple to use.
It has a text box on its home page where you may input your text, and choose the language, gender, voice style, and conversion speed. The platform has 570 distinct realistic AI voices, covers over 60 languages, and can be used for business or personal purposes. It is available in both free and premium editions.
The free version is quite decent, however, the voice styles available are limited. You can also download your created speech in MP3 and WAV format from the platform.
Play.ht uses Artificial intelligence from IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google to generate audio and voices. With Play.ht, you can select a voice type and either import or type text, and the software will quickly turn it into a natural human voice.
The audio can then be augmented with SSML tags, speech styles, and pronunciations. Play.ht is used by major brands like Verizon and Comcast.
- Convert blog posts to audio
- Preview all voice styles before application.
- Experiment with different speech styles.
- Realistic voice-overs for podcasts, videos, e-learning, and more
- Voice inflections to fine-tune speech tone.
- Customize Speech Pronunciations.
- Integrate real-time voice synthesis
- Over 570 accents and voices
- Free plan: Free version available
- Personal plan: $19/month
- Professional plan: $39/month
- Growth plan: $99/month
- Business plan: $199/month.
Can AI generate voices?
Yes. Artificial Intelligence (AI) can generate voice from text with the help of voice synthesis technology.
What is the best AI text-to-speech software?
There is a lot of realistic AI text-to-speech and all of them have different features to give satisfaction to the users but our pick for the Best AI text-to-speech software is Murf.ai.
The increasing demand for AI realistic voice generators and speech software has resulted in a massive increase in neural voice-generation tools that improve by the minute due to the strength of AI and improvements in machine learning.
AI voices are being utilized for instructional and tutorial reasons, as chatbots for greater user engagement, in YouTube, Instagram, and other social media campaigns, animations, gaming, and so on. The above list is the best of their kind and is suitable for a variety of purposes so read through, try out a few, and stick to the one that best works for you.